An outstanding Primary school in Bexley are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to start ASAP.
As a SEN Teaching Assistant you will be prepared to work in a challenging but enjoyable work environment and will be joining a great team.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have experience working with ASD however candidates with strong experience working with challenging behaviour will also be considered.
The successful candidate will:
- Be proactive
- Ideally have good experience working one to one.
- Work well in a team
- Have a positive attitude
- Have a passion for working with children with Special Needs
70 to 90 per day, depending on experience.
If this sounds like you please send in your CV
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Teaching Assistant (Secondary)- Rochester - Permanent Capita Education Rochester £15189 - £19317 per annum + pro rata
- Teaching Assistant (EYFS,Year 1)- Rochester - Permanent Capita Education Rochester £15189 - £19317 per annum + pro rata
- Teaching Assistant UCM Education Bexley £70 - £90 per day