Year 3 Class Teacher
Each class has great memories attached to it.
Everyone gets treated the same way.
We all get the same brilliant opportunities.
There is always a friend in school everyday, no matter what.
Does this make you want to find out more about our school, where children are at the heart of everything that we do? If the answer is yes, then Watlington Primary School want to meet you!
Watlington Primary School is a lively, popular and well-resourced 3-11 school in rural South-East Oxfordshire offering a high quality education for the 280 children we have on roll. Our school has a welcoming family ethos, in which all members of the community are respected and valued and everyone lives out the school vision of Bright Futures. As a consequence, our pupils are courteous and actively engaged in their learning.
The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching in our Year 3 class. They will have the skills and experience to effectively deliver high quality learning experiences to all children across the curriculum.
The post is advertised as temporary until August 2017, however there is the possibility that this role will be extended.
We are looking for a teacher who will:
•put the best interests of the children at the heart of everything that they do
•have high expectations of our pupils' achievement and behaviour
•offer enriching and inspiring learning opportunities for all children
•be passionate about delivering the curriculum in a creative way
•be good team player who wants to be a part of the family
•be a reflective practitioner
•work with colleagues, governors and parents with professionalism, enthusiasm - and a sense of humour!
In return we can offer you:
•a vibrant and happy school which welcomes innovation
•positive, well-behaved children who are motivated and engaged in their learning
•a friendly and welcoming team
•a supportive leadership team, committed to improving standards
•a comprehensive induction programme for NQT's
•a commitment to ensuring that all staff reach their full potential
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Key stage 2 Class Teacher (Wivelsfield Primary School) East Sussex LEA Haywards Heath 22244 - 32835 GBP Year
- Drama Teacher (Willingdon Community School) East Sussex LEA Willingdon
- Class Teachers Required For September 2017 Hampshire LEA C/O Orchard Meadow School
- EYFS teacher - Manchester Guardian Education Manchester £120 - £140 (daily rate)
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) The Green Way Hull £27,394 - £29,854 pro-rata, £18,913 - £20,612 actual salary
- Spanish and French Teacher- Secondary School in Brent Servoca Plc Brent