Nottinghamshire County Council - Head Teacher
Vacancy has expired
Required from: 18th April 2017
We seek a headteacher who has the vision to embrace our whole-school, family ethos while leading the school through its next phase of development.
As our new headteacher, you will be committed to:
• Continued school improvement and excellence
• Maximising every child's achievement
• A creative approach to teaching and learning
• Understanding the strengths and needs of every person in the school
• Developing self-confident, successful, happy members of our community
Our school has:
• Happy, enthusiastic, attentive children
• Supportive parents with high expectations
• Committed, caring and friendly staff
• A knowledgeable and supportive team of governors
If you are interested in visiting the school prior to submitting an application this can be arranged.
Please contact the school on 0115 9149889.
The Headteacher recruitment pack can be downloaded from the school website - www.willowbrook.notts.sch.uk.
Completed applications should be sent to: Chair of Governors, at the school address. Please email email@example.com for any other queries.
Closing date: Thursday, 12th January 2017 (12 noon). Shortlisting: Monday 16th January 2017. Interviews: Thursday 26th and Friday 27th January 2017
|Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- SEND Teacher The Education Network Ltd Loughton £135.00 - £140.00 per day
- Humanities Teacher (Geography Specialism) Protocol Education Leicestershire £22467 - £33160 per annum
- Teachers Required in Oxford Athona Education Recruitment Oxford £22000 - £33000 per annum