Teacher of Art/Design
Vacancy has expired
Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on the attachments below. These explain the job role and the type of person we are looking for.
We are looking for enthusiastic teachers who are committed to excellence and ready to work in a dynamic part of Scotland.
Salary for this post will be in accordance with SNCT agreements. Applicants must be or eligible to be fully GTC Scotland registered.
This post requires the following check - PVG Children. This post is regulated work with children under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. The preferred candidate will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check. Where applicable, this post also requires an Overseas Criminal Record Check. A confirmed offer of employment and commencement in the post will be subject to the outcome of both these pre-employment checks being deemed satisfactory.
Aberdeenshire Council recognises that in order to recruit and retain high quality employees across the organisation it is necessary to have a competitive relocation and resettlement scheme. The purpose of the scheme is to compensate employees for reasonable expenses directly incurred as a result of a change in their primary residence. The change must be wholly or mainly to bring their residence within a reasonable daily travelling distance of the place where they will normally perform their work. Relocation Package of up to 8,000 (conditions apply)
The working pattern will be Monday and Tuesday up to May 2017 then subject to change with the new timetable.
This post has a minimum requirement of 1 reference. This must be your current or most recent employer
Informal Enquires to: Lizbeth Paul 01467 643535
|Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Key stage 2 Class Teacher (Wivelsfield Primary School) East Sussex LEA Haywards Heath 22244 - 32835 GBP Year
- Drama Teacher (Willingdon Community School) East Sussex LEA Willingdon
- Class Teachers Required For September 2017 Hampshire LEA C/O Orchard Meadow School
- Spanish and French Teacher- Secondary School in Brent Servoca Plc Brent
- Assistant Librarian - Dulwich Pear Education Ltd East Dulwich £13 - £17 per annum
- Teacher of Girls Physical Education (PE) A Plus Teachers Berkhamsted £21000 - £35000 per annum + MPS-UPS Potential TLR