Care Assistant (Nights)
Vacancy has expired
"Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on the attachments below. These explain the job role and the type of person we are looking for".
You have experience in a caring role in health or social care and have a good general education. With the ability to understand the needs and rights of older people you are also comfortable with undertaking personal care tasks and have a sensitive and caring approach. Show good verbal communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
Enthusiastic, motivated and able to cope with demanding work you have a positive, responsible and caring attitude. Manual lifting may be involved.
Ideally applicants should hold SVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or agreement to undertake in post within specified period and be registered with the SSSC. Alternatively they should be willing to commit to this training in order to meet the requirements for registration to the Scottish Social Services Council and be registered within 6 months of taking up employment.
This post is regulated work with children and/or protected adults under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. The preferred candidate will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check. An offer of employment by Aberdeenshire Council will be subject to the outcome of this check being satisfactory. The preferred candidate will also be required to provide an Overseas Criminal Records Check from other countries as deemed necessary. An offer of employment by Aberdeenshire will be subject to the outcome of this check being satisfactory.
This post has a minimum requirement of two references. One of these must be your current or most recent employer.
Informal Enquires to: Jacqui Duncan - 01467620 364
|Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Behaviour Specialist Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assist ASQ Education London £65 - £80 per day
- Level 3 SEN Teaching Assistant - Rednal Hill Junior School Empty Lemon Birmingham Yearly / £19,238 - £24,717 pro rata
- Central Staffing Assistant Empty Lemon Johnstone Yearly / £10,001 - £20,000
- Computer Science Teacher Servoca Plc Hertfordshire £23000 - £33000 per annum
- Maths Teacher Needed - Colchester - September 2017 Servoca Plc Colchester £22467 - £38700 per annum
- Postholders in Science (Biology, Chemistry or Physics subject leads) Greenwood Academy Birmingham MPR/UPR plus TLR 2B £4399