Nottinghamshire County Council - Teaching Assistant
Vacancy has expired
Headteacher: Mrs Helen Atkins
Required as soon as possible - Leas Park Junior School needs a new Teaching Assistant! We are looking for someone with energy, drive and enthusiasm to join our busy school. If you are an outstanding practitioner we want to hear from you.
The children at Leas Park are fantastic, the parents are brilliant, the staff are an amazing team.....it's a really great place to work and learn. We work hard and are totally committed to supporting our children and families, we have high expectations of ourselves and our children but the rewards are huge.
Interested? Come and have a look round - we could be the school for you and you could be the Teaching Assistant for us!
Information packs/further information are available by emailing Mrs Atkins (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by sending a large stamped addressed envelope to school.
Closing date is 12 noon on Thursday 12th January 2017.
|Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Teaching Assistant of SEND Capita Education Darlington £55 - £65 per day
- Secondary Graduate Teaching Assistant- Oxfordshire Monarch Education Oxfordshire £60 - £90 per day + ASAP
- Assistant Principal Student Welfare Capita Education Oxfordshire £48711 - £53712 per annum + Pension
- Computer Science Teacher Servoca Plc Hertfordshire £23000 - £33000 per annum
- Supply Teachers A Plus Teachers Hemel Hempstead £100 - £140 per day + Great Daily Rates
- Teacher of English Tendring Technology College Thorpe-le-Soken MPR (Salary according to expertise and experience)