Library Assistant (Casual) (6 Posts)
Vacancy has expired
To assist in the provision and development of library and information services within East Renfrewshire, by providing front-line counter services, carrying out administrative and support tasks, and participating in cultural events and activities.
On 2 July 2015, East Renfrewshire Council transferred the delivery of its culture and leisure services to an arms-length organisation, East Renfrewshire Culture & Leisure Limited. The successful applicant will be an employee of ERCL.
This post is considered Regulated Work with Children, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. It is an offence therefore to apply if you are barred from working with children.
Please click on the attachments below for full details on this post.
|Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Behaviour Specialist Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assist ASQ Education London £65 - £80 per day
- Level 3 SEN Teaching Assistant - Rednal Hill Junior School Empty Lemon Birmingham Yearly / £19,238 - £24,717 pro rata
- Central Staffing Assistant Empty Lemon Johnstone Yearly / £10,001 - £20,000
- Supply Teachers A Plus Teachers Hemel Hempstead £100 - £140 per day + Great Daily Rates
- Newly Qualified Teacher Positions - NQT Jobs A Plus Teachers Hemel Hempstead £100 - £140 per day + Great Daily Rates
- Postholders in Science (Biology, Chemistry or Physics subject leads) Greenwood Academy Birmingham MPR/UPR plus TLR 2B £4399