Library Assistant (Casual) (6 Posts)
Vacancy has expired
To assist in the provision and development of library and information services within East Renfrewshire, by providing front-line counter services, carrying out administrative and support tasks, and participating in cultural events and activities.
On 2 July 2015, East Renfrewshire Council transferred the delivery of its culture and leisure services to an arms-length organisation, East Renfrewshire Culture & Leisure Limited. The successful applicant will be an employee of ERCL.
This post is considered Regulated Work with Children, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. It is an offence therefore to apply if you are barred from working with children.
Please click on the attachments below for full details on this post.
|Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Lead Teaching Assistant - SEMH Empty Lemon LS16 5AG Yearly / B3 - Gross £17,891 to £19,939 (Pro Rata £14,844 to
- Assistant Headteacher Empty Lemon LS16 6BW Yearly / Leadership 3/7 - £40,958 to £45,290
- Assistant Director – ICT and Digital Services Empty Lemon Birmingham Yearly / £79,274 - £88,082
- Assistant Librarian - Dulwich Pear Education Ltd East Dulwich £13 - £17 per annum
- EYFS teacher - Manchester Guardian Education Manchester £120 - £140 (daily rate)
- English Teacher - Inner City Croydon School - February 2017 Servoca Plc Croydon £125 - £170 per day