Year 3 Teacher
Vacancy has expired
Are you a Year 3 teacher interested in a fixed term contract from February to July based in Dunstable?
Are you passionate about teaching and motivating Year 3 children to learn?
Would you enjoy working in a delightful Academy rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted?
If this sounds like you, I may just have the right role you are looking for...
We're seeking an enthusiastic Year 3 teacher to work in a fantastic Academy school based in Dunstable. This is a full time maternity post starting after February half term till the end of July. The school welcomes applications from new and experienced teachers.
Why would I want to work at this school?
- You'll be working alongside friendly, enthusiastic and committed colleagues with fantastic support from the SLT team
- You'll be teaching happy and friendly children who are well behaved and eager to learn
- You'll be working in a genuinely happy and caring place where their positive and caring ethos permeates through the school
- You'll be given ongoing induction and mentoring support that is available for all staff
- You'll receive your own Laptop and Ipad when you first start
- The School employ full time specialist teachers in PE, Dance, Music, French and Computing which allows you to maximise your time on the core subjects, however, you will not be de-skilled if you enjoy teaching these subjects
- You'll be working in a school that recognise that teamwork and positive partnerships are integral to fulfilling their vision and values and work incredibly hard to ensure that these partnerships are healthy and productive
Here's what Ofsted have to say: "The needs of each child are at the forefront of all the staff's efforts and, as a result, children blossom in their learning and in their social and emotional development. Children thrive in this open, warm and friendly environment. Given the considerable success already achieved, and the drive for even greater outcomes enshrined within the school's self-evaluation and development planning process, its capacity to continue to succeed is outstanding".
If you are a Year 3 teacher and interested in this fantastic opportunity based in Dunstable, please call Hannah on 01442 508 870 or email your CV directly to me at and I will happily arrange for you to visit the School.
A+ Teachers are a specialist education and training recruitment agency that is set up by teachers, for teachers. Established at the beginning of 2003, A+ Teachers has quickly become a dynamic leading force in Education Recruitment making the right match between teachers and schools which best suit their requirements. Look at what our current Teachers & Schools have to say about us: http://www.aplusteachers.co.uk/testimonials
All applications are subject to DBS checks and references
|Save Job||Share Job|
- Director for Learning onlyFE Southampton £48000 - £53000 per annum
- Lecturers in Human Resources, Accountancy & Finance onlyFE Fareham £20155 - £33340 per annum
- Science Teacher required for SEN School in Nottinghamshire Protocol FE Newark £100 - £170 per day