Overseas Primary School Teachers
Vacancy has expired
Job DescriptionREFERENCE: MNAJV046
LOCATION: Oman (Muscat)
JOB TITLE: Overseas Primary School Teachers - Reception, Years 1-6, PE and Art
SALARY: Tax free salaries starting from 21,000 per annum
- 360 days of sunshine
- Annual flights and baggage
- Fully furnished accommodation included
- Medical insurance
- Fantastic career opportunities and personal development allowances
THE COMPANY: Our client is a school based in Muscat, Oman. They are an institution of national significance, educating their students to be the leaders of the future.
Their 1150 students are predominantly Omani and their 210 staff come from more than 35 countries and their curricula is internationally renowned. This ensures their students experience an outstanding international education, while maintaining their Omani identity. The school are proud that 100% of their graduates earn government scholarships and traditionally 80% of their students choose to study overseas.
THE ROLE: Our client is currently looking for Primary Teachers to join their school working across the following subjects: Reception, Years 1-6, PE and Art.
- Teaching degree or PGCE
- NQT's welcome
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire, please fill in the details and upload your CV and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
Interviews for these positions will be held in Wolverhampton on January 17th 2017.
|Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Year 3 and Year 4 Teachers required in Birmingham Monarch Education Birmingham £110.00 - £170.00 per day + Negotiable
- KS2 NQT Teacher in Birmingham Monarch Education Birmingham £110.00 - £140.00 per day + Negotiable
- KS2 Teacher Monarch Education Birmingham £115.00 - £170.00 per day + Negotiable