Spanish and French Teacher- Secondary School in Brent
Vacancy has expired
Secondary School - Brent - Permanent - Spanish (& French) Teacher - April2017
Looking for a Spanish Teacher post to commence in April 2017?
Looking for a MPS or UPS role?
Looking for a Good to Outstanding School?
Inspiring, Enthusiastic and Dedicated?
If your answer to the above is yes then this could be the post for you!
Over Subscribed & Popular Secondary School in Brent is recruiting for a Spanish Teacher / Teacher of Spanish / French Teacher / Teacher of French for a permanent appointment to commence in April 2017. This is an exciting opportunity to join a very well run secondary school and MFL department.
An Ofsted 'Good' school with a tenacious leader and strong senior leadership team in place, striving to continuously improve culture and expectations. It is their mission toensure that local children get the best education possible.
This previously inadequate school has now been transformed has strengthened and grown across the board; with the most disadvantaged students now achieving the highest grades at GCSE. Teachers have great subject knowledge and the students make very good progress as there is a very strong curriculum in place.
The school is equipped with state of the art resources that are of great benefit to Staff Students and the local community.
We are still looking for an experienced & well qualified Spanish Teacher who can teach up to KS5 and also year 7 French. This lovely and focused secondary school is looking for a qualified Teacher, who has a proven track record of improving results at GCSE level. The secondary school is looking for someone who has excellent Spanish Teacher / Teacher of Spanish experience & excellent understanding of the UK Curriculum.
We are looking for an excellent trained Spanish Teacher/ Teacher of Spanish who can pass the following criteria:
- UK recognised secondary teaching qualification to teach Spanish
- UK Experienced Spanish Teacher / Teacher of Spanish who can teach at KS5
- Your Spanish Teacher experience must be in a mainstream Secondary School
- You will be a passionate, engaging & inspiring Spanish Teacher / Teacher of Spanish
- Your teaching will be good to outstanding
|Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- German & Spanish Teacher - One of London's Best Schools REESON Education City of Westminster £25000 - £40000 per annum
- French/Spanish Teacher Academics Goole £120 - £150 per day
- Head of French - One of London's Best Schools REESON Education City of Westminster £25000 - £40000 per annum