Year 5 Class Teacher Job - Kensington, London - September 2017!
Year 5 Teacher Required - Kensington & Chelsea, London - September 2017!
Are you a newly qualified teacher (NQT) on the look-out for your first teaching role within a primary school? Or are you an experienced teacher ready to develop your skills and knowledge further within a new primary teaching role?
Do you want to work in a Faith School that have high expectations for each one of their pupils and have the opportunity to continuously develop in your primary teaching career?
If yes, then look no further - we have the role for you!
* Year 5 Teacher Required - Kensington & Chelsea, London - September 2017! * Excellent CPD / NQT Induction Program * Outstanding Support from Teaching Assistants and Senior Leaders * Inner London Main/Upper Pay Scale *** QTS is ESSENTIAL!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of our clients based in Kensington & Chelsea, London for the role as the Year 5 teacher. This role will require you to use your creative teaching methods to keep pupils engaged and motivated to ensure a successful start to their education. This role will require you to effectively teach and engage with a group of pupils in KS2 department and successfully ensure that they reach their full capacity of learning and development.
This role is advertised for both newly qualified experienced teachers who have years of experience and skills to offer this larger than average primary school. You will receive extensive support for experienced teachers which will leave any candidate in the position to build and develop your teaching skills and you will equally encouraged to develop new ideas to promote the schools teaching and development.
The ideal Year 5 Teacher for this primary school will be energetic, enthusiastic and highly motivated to succeed in a career of teaching in primary schools. Our client is specifically looking for positive candidates who are excited to start this September 2017.
The ideal candidate should be able to keep their class engaged and motivated and bring a vibrant and creative approach to their classroom and teaching. You should be open to CPD and promote the schools visions and values and have the desire to have leadership responsibilities.
The Primary School
In this primary school they have high expectations for each one of their children. They work to ensure that each child is nurtured to be ambitious, resilient, resourceful, curious and creative and leaves the school having gained all of the important skills and knowledge that will help them become successful in their future.
Together and individually this Primary School strives: - To grow and learn in a happy and safe environment - To work to the highest possible academic standards - To create and foster a genuine love of learning
Does this sound like a primary school you can see yourself working in and making an instant positive impact to teaching and learning?
Do you want to work in a primary school in the Royal London Borough of Kensington & Chelsea that offers outstanding CPD?
If yes, then what are you waiting for? Send your CV today!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Year 5 Teacher Job - Primary School - Kings Cross, North London Academics Camden £28098 - £42077 per annum
- Key Stage 1 Teacher - Greenwich starting September 2017 Servoca Plc Greenwich £28098 - £29098 per annum
- KS2 Teacher - Outstanding school in Southwark - September 2017 Servoca Plc Southwark £28000 - £36000 per month + TLR for experienced teachers
- Food technician - Dulwich Pear Education Ltd Dulwich £10 - £13 per hour
- Geography Teacher Academies Enterprise Trust RYDE Isle of Wight MPR / UPR
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) The Green Way Hull £27,394 - £29,854 pro-rata, £18,913 - £20,612 actual salary