Food Technology Teacher
Vacancy has expired
Food Technology Teacher
Academics is now recruiting for Food Technology Teacher to work in the Birmingham area, for long term/termly, permanent and day to day supply positions.
Food Technology Teachers should hold QTS, or relevant qualification or be willing to work towards it, or hold a relevant Oversees Teacher Training Qualification.
We have seen an increase in demand for good Food Technology Teachers in the past 12 months. If you have a good degree in a related subject, good teaching Pedagogy, good assessment, classroom management, preparation and planning, and can demonstrate this in a lesson observation or through references, please get in touch!
Our Secondary School clients in Birmingham include several popular comprehensives that have not taken academy status. These are 'outstanding' or 'good' schools with excellent reputations, good staff/management atmosphere, good behaviour and reasonable expectations. We also work with 2 very good up and coming Academies, where you will need good behaviour management and hours are a little longer. We also work 2 new schools where there are excellent career opportunities in management.
Our rates of pay are negotiable for long term supply teachers, and range from 120 (M1) up to over 185 for more senior teachers with extensive experience. 'Long Term' Teachers are expected to plan and prepare all lessons and take a full and active role in school life, attending parents and departmental meetings.
"Why should I work with Academics ltd?"
- Academics' service to our teachers is based on working around your needs, your ideals, your 'Plan A and B', providing you with sound advice and the right recommendations and networking with the right schools for you
- Long term, daily supply and permanent work.
- Sound, friendly advice from consultants who understand the education career pathway, all the options available to you and the pressures of teaching today
- An agency with a reputation for representing the best teachers, and for thorough safeguarding practices
- An established agency with a large network of excellent schools and clients across all of Birmingham
- Support and advice on updating and perfecting your CV
- No need for any school applications forms
- We will help you make the best use of your observations, references and teaching ability when applying and interviewing
- Preparation and support throughout the application, interview and negotiation process
- Daily and Weekly updates, including out of office hours when appropriate
- Have a consultant visit you for a meeting
- Opportunities, training and advice on making a transition to SEN or Primary
- Academics is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout Birmingham. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
If this sounds like you or you know someone who fits the bill, please get in touch with Wayne on 0121 616 7610
|Save Job||Share Job|