English Teacher - Inner City Croydon School - February 2017
Vacancy has expired
Inner City and forward thinking Secondary school in the borough of Croydon is recruiting for a Secondary Trained English Teacher / Teacher of English. Maternity Cover appointment to commence in February 2017.
Very much an over-subscribed secondary school in Croydon. For this long term appointment, they are looking for a well qualified NQT or Experienced English Teacher / Teacher of English. You must be able to teach a Good to Outstanding English lesson (English Literature and Language), who is passionate, with excellent subject knowledge. You will be able to teach at KS3 & KS4 (KS5 would be desirable).
On their last Ofsted report they received a Good and going in the right direction. The pupils at this Croydon school work hard to achieve. Teachers at this school work considerably hard to ensure that students obtain excellent grades. The SLT at this school strong and working towards excellence within this school.
Exceptional English Department and Head of Department. Before applying to this post, please look at the below:
- Secondary Trained Teacher
- Experience teaching English literature & Language Teaching (Not an EAL/ ESL/ TESOL etc post)
- Able to demonstrate a Good to Outstanding Lesson
- Either an NQT English Teacher / Teacher of English or experienced
- Excellent understanding of your subject
- Available for a long term English Teacher post
- Secondary Mainstream School experience
Servoca Education Resourcing London predominantly specialise in Permanent & Long Term Support Staff, Teaching, TLR & SLT posts. We also offer daily supply.
- To avoid disappointment, apply today!
|Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- English Teacher - Secondary School Academics Croydon £35823 - £41427 per annum
- English Teacher, Surrey, Outer London, £27-36,000, A-level Trust Education Surrey £27000 - £36000 per annum
- Teacher of English Capita Education Chertsey £22467 - £38250 per annum + negiotable