Year 5 Teacher - Primary School Teacher Birmingham
We are currently working with a primary school in Birmingham to recruit an enthusiastic teacher to work within the KS2 teaching team. This is an 'Good to Outstanding' school, as mentioned by OFSTED. You will be required to plan, prepare and deliver the current KS2 curriculum to classes of primary school pupils. The school will offer PPA time to help with the work load. The school are very supportive and the SLT are very hands on in helping support the teachers at the school.
As a Key Stage 2 class teacher you will look after year 5 pupils, being supported by motivated teams of professionals who are always working hard to improve the overall quality of their school. To be successful in this primary teaching job you must have recent KS2 teaching experience and either be an NQT or hold QTS. You must have the natural ability to plan and deliver the current primary curriculum with confidence. Upon joining this excellent primary school in Birmingham you will gain access to a large network of support from senior leaders and the school community. This is an Ofsted rated 'Good to Outstanding' school that continuously go the extra mile to ensure both pupils and teaching staff achieve their goals.
This position is to start in February/March 2017 ideally, but will fill the position with a supply teacher if the right person isn't avaialble until April.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or alternatively forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ashley on 0121 616 7610.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- SEN Primary Teacher - Harbourne, Birmingham - March 2017 Academics Birmingham £125 - £160 per day + negotiable
- Key Stage 1 Teacher - January Start - Birmingham Academics Birmingham £22500 - £38000 per annum + negotiable
- Primary Teacher - Year 6 Academics Birmingham
- Geography Teacher Academies Enterprise Trust RYDE Isle of Wight MPR / UPR
- EYFS teacher - Manchester Guardian Education Manchester £120 - £140 (daily rate)
- Complementary Therapies/Reflexology Lecturer onlyFE Blackburn £19.21 - £24.00 per hour + Holiday Pay