Autism Specialist LSA - Birmingham - January 2017
Vacancy has expired
Academics Ltd are supporting a mainstream Primary school in their search for a specialist ASD (autism) learning support assistant.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your job title will be SEN LSA/TA and your duties will include.
- One to One Support and small group work
- Working with students with severe ASD.
- Assistant Class Teacher with Behaviour Management when needed
- Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
- Working with 2/3 children from Year 3 - 6.
- Can Do Attitude.
- 1/2 Years Experience working with Children with Autism.
- Available Full Time from Janaury 2017.
- MAKATON and PECS trained (potentially not essential but an understanding would be ideal)
- Level 3 Qualified.
- Degree Educated.
- Level 1 Safeguarding of Children
Working with Special Educational needs is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude. If you are looking or know of someone looking please contact us ASAP.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or alternatively forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ashley on 0121 616 7610.
|Save Job||Share Job|