Vacancy has expired
Thinking of leaving teaching? Then read on!
I thought about leaving teaching about 3 or 4 years ago and handed in my notice just before Christmas. I didn't know what I wanted to do, but was sure that teaching was no longer for me. Or at least that's what I thought! I registered with a teaching agency to do supply work while I was looking for that new perfect job for me.
It was the best thing I could have done. Working as a supply teacher reignited the passion inside me that I had for teaching. As a supply teacher I didn't have all of those extra things to do that a regular teacher has. I was experiencing lots of different schools, some better than where I had come from and some much worse. I saw different styles and ways of teaching and this gave me new enthusiasm for my career and made me realise that I didn't want to change my career I only needed a change of school.
If this sounds familiar why not give teaching another shot and try Supply!
|Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Supply Teacher A Plus Teachers Hemel Hempstead £100 - £140 per day + Great Daily Rates
- Newly Qualified Teacher Positions - NQT Jobs A Plus Teachers Hemel Hempstead £100 - £140 per day + Great Daily Rates
- Supply Teachers A Plus Teachers Welwyn £100 - £140 per day + Great Daily Rates
- Postholders in Science (Biology, Chemistry or Physics subject leads) Greenwood Academy Birmingham MPR/UPR plus TLR 2B £4399
- History teacher required in Bradford from Easter Servoca Plc Bradford £120 - £155 per day + negotiable
- Maths Teacher Needed - Colchester - September 2017 Servoca Plc Colchester £22467 - £38700 per annum