School Leadership and Management Advisors
VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
To support the development of school leadership and management at school, sector and district levels to significantly increase children’s foundational English literacy and numeracy outcomes and reduce dropout by providing high quality coaching and training to school, sector, and district leadership and management system champions, build the capacity of district school leadership and management training teams and District Continual Professional Development Committees, and collect and communicate both qualitative and quantitative data to support evaluations and on-going adaption of the school, sector and district leadership and management and community engagement programmes to maximize effectiveness. Whilst each advisor will overall provide support in 2 districts, they can also be flexibly deployed to provide intensified support in other districts as necessary
Skills, qualifications and experience
successful candidates are likely to have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
• An education degree or Post-Graduate certificate of education
• At least 4 years’ experience of school leadership or education management focused on improving learning outcomes and implementation of effective planning cycles
• Fluent English speaker
• Good written skills in English
• Capability to produce accurate, reflective reports with reference to qualitative and quantitative data
• Key qualities of relationship-building, adaptability and resilience
Please note: Funding for this placement is in the process of being secured and thus we are inviting applications and the process will continue pending the confirmation of funding being approved.
To submit your application, click on apply and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Part Time Reception Teacher - Rochester, Kent - February 2017 Classic Education Rochester £22500 - £33000 per annum
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) The Green Way Hull £27,394 - £29,854 pro-rata, £18,913 - £20,612 actual salary
- EYFS teacher - Manchester Guardian Education Manchester £120 - £140 (daily rate)