Vacancy has expired
A+ Teachers are excited to announce the launch of our brand new Graduate teaching assistant scheme. If you are a recent graduate planning on entering teacher training in the coming years, or a psychology graduate looking for school based experience to gain entry onto postgraduate courses, we can help. We can place you in a school to build your experience level and help you secure a much sought after university position.
- Have a degree at 2:2 or higher
- Have some experience working with children
- Have a desire to enter teacher training, OR
- Have a desire to enter education based post graduate study
We are currently looking for TA's in the following areas:
If these criteria are describing you, read on!
We are looking for individuals with a basic understanding of what it takes to work with children. This means having the communication skills to break down tasks and expectations into child friendly language. The patience to allow you to walk children through challenges faced in the classroom on a daily basis, and most importantly the consistency to reiterate these fundamentals every day!
It's not all hard work though. Many teaching assistants gain great job satisfaction from working on a 1:1 or small group basis, building strong and meaningful relationships with young people and watching them develop. This lays the foundations for a future career, and lifelong love of working with children.
If you think you have what it takes to help enrich pupils learning in a school environment, submit a CV through this advert today, or call Rachael on 01234 866 729.
|Save Job||Share Job|
- SEN Teachers needed in Nottingham - September Starts Protocol FE Nottingham £100 - £170 per day
- Art Teacher Capita Education Uxbridge £26000 - £38000 per annum
- Science Teacher required for SEN School in Nottinghamshire Protocol FE Newark £100 - £170 per day