English Secondary Teacher - Bexley - January 2017
Vacancy has expired
Are you a passionate English Secondary School teacher looking to for a role to start in January 2017?
Are you currently a full time class teacher? Do you love to teach but want to reduce your hours?
Do you want to work in a school where you can make a positive impact to the students that you teach and inspire them to learn?
Classic Education is seeking an experienced secondary school English teacher in the Bexley Borough and the surrounding areas to work on a part-time basis. This school is a large mixed school, which is situated 15 minutes away from the Dartford Tunnel, M25 and the A2.
- English up to GCSE
- Part Time - 2 days per week
- Commencing January 2017
- Competitive Pay rate
- Opportunity to be innovative, working closely with other members of a very successful Faculty.
- Bexley Borough Area.
- Planning Required.
This large secondary school located in Bexley are looking for a Part-Time English teacher who is enthusiastic, committed person who thrives on hard work.
This Secondary school can guarantee:
- Equal opportunities, equality and diversity amongst students and staff
- Excellent Professional Development and career progression opportunities
- Supportive, friendly and determined teachers
- A school that is supportive and thriving each year
- Being part of a successful faculty
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous English Secondary School teaching role.
- Willingness to learn and promote learning
- Enthusiastic, committed person who thrives on hard work.
If this role interests you then please apply now or contact Pav Kang at Classic Education for more information.
|Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- English Teacher required in Bexley Capita Education Bexley £140 - £160 per day
- English Teacher job, Maidstone, to start ASAP Capita Education Maidstone £100 - £150 per day
- Teacher of English, Rochester, Maternity Cover - May 2017 (1yr) Capita Education Rochester £22467 - £38250 per annum