R.E Teacher - Greenwich
Vacancy has expired
Position: Religious Education teacher
Start date: Easter
We are looking to recruit an R.E teacher to work at a very good 11-18 school based in Greenwich; South London to start Easter 2014.
The school welcomes a large diverse multi faith community. They have excellent academic attainment, and the school has had another good year following a huge improvement in 2012. 95% of pupils secured 5 A*-C grades and 60% including English and Maths.
The college saw a massive improvement in EBAC (English, Maths, a language, humanities and sciences) from 20% to 40% and achieved the best ever Maths GCSE results at 75% A*-C.
Their ideal R.E candidate will be passionate, dynamic, enthusiastic and committed to the development of all pupils, whilst inspiring their further development of best practice across the R.E department and both respond and contribute to the schools changes and development.
The school is well resourced and has excellent amenities as well as enjoying a professional and caring work ethos. The school is led by a strong Head Teacher who provides excellent on-going support and support throughout the school.
The school promotes excellence in every aspect of life, and is incredibly proud of its high achievements. It works closely with teachers, students and parents to ensure such standards are maintained.
If interested in this role you must have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or oversea trained.
- PGCE in RE or degree level equivalent
- Extensive experience teaching KS3 and KS4
- Experience in a secondary school within the last two years
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Proven track record of raising attainment and keeping standards high
If you can demonstrate these qualities apply with your CV ASAP.
Horizon teachers, Our Integrity, Your Horizon
|Save Job||Share Job|
- Spanish and French Teacher- Secondary School in Brent Servoca Plc Brent
- Food technician - Dulwich Pear Education Ltd Dulwich £10 - £13 per hour
- Part Time Reception Teacher - Rochester, Kent - February 2017 Classic Education Rochester £22500 - £33000 per annum