Academics is a leading Education Recruitment Services provider with offices across the UK and Australia.
If you need a professional education recruitment consultancy with a proven track record of providing quality staffing services to schools in the UK and overseas, then look no further than Academics.
We understand the importance, and responsibilities, involved with shaping and influencing young people from an early age.
Since 2002, Academics has always strived to provide the very best opportunities for teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, school leadership and school support staff within schools across the country.
We don’t just match a subject skill or discipline, or experience of a particular year group or type of school. We pay just as much attention to matching your personality,potential and attitude.
Our business has always been based on building long term relationships, having a clear understanding of your needs, and working in partnership with you to provide the best career moves.
When you work with Academics, you can be assured of the following:
• Knowledgeable and experienced consultants
• 100% adherence to the highest safeguarding and compliance standards
• Ability to supply education professionals in all areas, at all levels
• Permanent, Long Term, Short Term or Daily Cover opportunities
• End to end permanent placement service
• Full Managed Service Recruitment
• Excellent rates of pay
More jobs from this employer
|Salary||£70 - £73 per day|
|Salary||£400 - £650 per week|
|Salary||£28098 - £38241 per annum + TLR|
|Salary||£28098 - £45905 per annum|
|Salary||£28098 - £46829 per annum|
|Salary||£28207 - £46829 per annum + TLR|
|Salary||£28098.00 - £46829.00 per annum|
|Salary||£22000 - £37000 per annum|
|Salary||£65 - £75 per day|
- Teaching Assistant - Part Time - Bexley Academics Bexley £65 - £75 per day
- Design Technology and Construction Teacher, Swanley area CER Education Recruitment Swanley £120 - £160 per day
- Physics Teacher - Berkshire - September 2017 Academics Thatcham £22000 - £37000 per annum