£120 - 180 per day
Temporary | Full Time
KS2 Primary Teacher
A brilliant opportunity has emerged at a Primary School graded ‘good’ – located in Hillingdon to work as the new KS2 Primary Teacher. This is a permanent post full time post.
The Head Teacher is looking for a confident and experienced individual to join the excellent Teaching staff. As the new KS2 Primary Teacher, you will be working with the Year 5 or 6 class. Your daily tasks will include:
- Teaching core subjects such as Mathematics, English & Science
- Preparing and delivering lesson plans relevant to the School curriculum
- Coordinating activities and encouraging learning development.
- You must be able to encourage, motivate, and inspire young minds.
Does this sound like the perfect KS2 Primary Teacher position for you? If so, please read below for further details!
JOB DESCRIPTION – KS2 Primary Teacher:
• KS2 Primary Teacher
• Year 5/6 Class Teacher
• Teaching the Primary Curriculum
• Creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
• Monitoring student progression
• providing feedback to parents/guardians
• Participating in school events such as outings, activities
• Permanent role
• QTS or equivalent
• Previous KS2 Teaching experience – required
• Good academic background
• Strong understanding of the UK Primary Curriculum
• Able to inspire learning through imaginative presentation
• Must be a confident and motivated individual
If you are interested in this KS2 Primary Teacher opportunity, interviews & lesson observations can be arranged immediately!
Please contact or call on 02086169893 for more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.